HTA offer a comprehensive sustainability consultancy service to our clients across the UK. Due to continued growth we require a Sustainability Consultant to become a key member of the sustainability team providing services for our clients. These include developers, registered social landlords, contractors and manufacturers. The services offered will include sustainability consultancy for all stages, from early stages to construction. The role is likely to also involve supervision and co-ordination of more junior staff. Ideally the role would suit a consultant with an Architectural or Engineering background.
You will need to show:
To be considered the right candidate will have:
- that you have a good knowledge of UK planning and construction, along with good written skills, including experience of preparing sustainability reports for planning applications,
- that you have a track record in the residential construction industry,
- that you can work independently, with minimal supervision,
- that you are a good communicator, as the role will involve liaising with clients, consultants and local planning authorities.
Ideally you will hold relevant qualifications with a Masters Degree in a suitable discipline, e.g. in the field of Architecture, Mechanical Services or Sustainability. You will also be a licensed assessor for some or all of the following, with a portfolio of completed assessment.
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessor
- SAP Assessor
Experience of working with tools such as TAS, NHER, Plan Assessor and PHPP is desirable. Additional training will be provided where required. Salary neg.
If you are interested in continuing to develop your skills and responsibilities and wish to join our multi-disciplinary design-led practice at this exciting time, please email your CV and 2 examples of your work to Human Resources Department on email@example.com or alternatively by post to HTA, 106 – 110 Kentish Town Road, London, NW1 9PX.
For any further enquires regarding this role please call: 0207 485 8555
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities Employer